





The next two week's on my blog are dedicated to festival fashion. Now I love festivals because you can really experiment with different looks and try out things you wouldn't perhaps wear any other time. I wanted to start with a look that was closest to what I would wear to a festival. The starting point for me was the whole fringe/ tassel/ rock chic kind of look. The dress was a Primark find a few years back and I love the ombre detailing on the tassels, it just gives the dress that little bit more edge. The best compliment to a LBD for me is black boots and these are the comfiest boots I have EVER owned, ever! I am quite a paranoid person so when I do go to festivals I like to pack as light as possible and so big bags are always a necessity for me. This tassel beauty is from Boohoo and I think it compliments the look perfectly and it fits in all the essentials...perfect!
Primark Dress
Primark Sunglasses
Boohoo Bag
New Look Boots
What's your go to festival look?

Love this look, you look amazing! I am so obsessed with tassles too atm as well as pom poms haha! Just wish i had a festival to go to now! xx
ReplyDeletewww.sleek-chic.co.uk
Haha yeah I have a bit of an obsession with pom poms! There are so many I want to go to this year! x
Delete